POW AUDIO, INC. ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY*
Terms and conditions for POW Audio, Inc. (“POW Audio”) products.
We guarantee your satisfaction. For purchases made directly on POW Audio’s online store at powaudio.com, we will exchange your product or give you a full refund** within 90 days of purchase. In the event of a refund, we will pay to have the product shipped back, but you must obtain an RMA number by referencing your order number and e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can forward you a return label. There is absolutely no risk to you.
**Shipping Charges and Taxes are not refundable.
For returns on all other purchases:
Please adhere to the policy of your product supplier. POW Audio products are warranted, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, against defects in materials, manufacturing, and workmanship under normal conditions of use and service for a period of one (1) year* from the date of original retail purchase from POW Audio, Inc. and authorized third party resellers (with proof of purchase) by the original consumer. (“Limited Warranty”). The Limited Warranty is applicable to the following products:
POW Mo Graphite
POW Mo Snow
POW Una X
Universal Mount Snow
Universal Mount Graphite
The Limited Warranty covers defects as a result of standard use of the product and does not cover problems or defects including but not limited to the following:
- Tampering or improper use or maintenance
- Loss or theft
- Use outside of product specifications
- Acts of God
- Unauthorized modifications to the product
- Misuse or neglect
- Improper handling or storage
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Exposure to the elements outside of what is stated in the product manual
- Caused defect or damage to the battery or other consumable elements
- Attempts to deface or take apart the product
- Missing UPC or serial number
- Products purchased by unauthorized resellers
If manufacturing defects exist, at the discretion of POW Audio, we will do one of the following:
- Repair the product with new or refurbished parts at no cost;
- Exchange the product with a working product; or
- Refund the original purchase price.
In the event of a product defect, you should first refer to the product’s manuals/guides to identify and potentially remedy the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved, you must contact us, in writing, within ninety (90) calendar days of the discovery of the alleged manufacturing defect in our product, via email@example.com. Proof of purchase from the original sale must be submitted with any notice of claim. We have the right, without any obligation, to physically inspect the product before we determine the validity of your claim.
- The terms and conditions for a repair or replacement are subject to terms of delivery agreed between the customer and POW Audio or the authorized third party reseller.
- POW Audio and the authorized third party reseller are not liable for damages of the product caused during shipment.
- Use original shipping cartons for packing the product to avoid shipping issues.
- If you do not have original packaging, make sure that you sufficiently pack the product with at least two inches of packaging surrounding your product.
DEFECTIVE ON ARRIVAL
If a product is defective on arrival, customer must contact POW Audio or the authorized reseller to receive a new product within fourteen (14) days of original purchase.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
This constitutes your entire express warranty for the product purchased. To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in time to the term of this Limited Warranty. No warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the expiration of this Limited Warranty. Some states/countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Except as provided in this limited warranty and to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall POW Audio or its third party suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, under any circumstances. In no event shall the liability of POW Audio or its third party suppliers exceed the retail purchase price paid by the original end-user consumer. Some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty is not assignable and shall benefit only the original consumer of an applicable POW Audio product.
*How State Law Applies: This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and Country to Country. To the extent this Limited Warranty is inconsistent with local law, the Limited Warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law.
**Shipping Charges and Taxes are not refundable.